When choosing the most effective tummy tuck treatment plan for a patient, Dr. Silberblatt takes into account the following questions:
- What is the patient’s overall health?
- What are the patient’s goals?
- Is the patient overweight?
- How much extra fat is there?
- How much extra skin is there?
- Have there been any previous abdominal operations, and what scars have been left behind?
- Are there stretch marks, how noticeable are they, and is removing them a primary goal?
- Are there any hernias?
- Have pregnancies pulled the muscles apart?
- How much time can the patient take off to recover?
- Are there any financial restrictions?
The answers to these questions, after thorough discussion with the patient, will determine which combination of fat removal, skin excision, and deep tissue repair Dr. Silberblatt believes will achieve the best results.
Contact Aesthetic Surgery of Virginia
If you are interested in tummy tuck surgery, please contact Aesthetic Surgery of Virginia to schedule a consultation with Dr. Silberblatt and determine the most effective treatment plan for your unique needs.