Laser skin resurfacing can be an excellent treatment for patients interested in nonsurgical skin rejuvenation. After years of working with the Fraxel® 1927 laser, we have recently purchased the advanced Fraxel® DUAL 1550/1927 laser technology. The dual capability of this new laser now enables our Master Aestheticians to treat a broader spectrum of age and sun-related skin conditions such as fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, brown spots, and melasma. Some additional benefits of skin resurfacing with the Fraxel® DUAL 1550/1927 laser can include:
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Reduced pore sizes and skin blemishes
- Potentially fewer treatment sessions, ultimately saving on cost over time
- Single or dual treatment capabilities made possible by two separate laser frequencies
- Relatively quick results following treatment
- Reduced levels of discomfort thanks to a new topical numbing ointment
Ultimately, Fraxel® DUAL 1550/1927 laser skin resurfacing can help you achieve a younger, more healthy look for your skin without the risks and downtime associated with other rejuvenation procedures.