Aesthetic Surgery of Virginia: Enrique Silberblatt, MD
3505 Brambleton Avenue
Roanoke, VA 24018
Phone: (540) 776-1600
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Enrique A. Silberblatt, M.D., F.A.C.S.
1988 – to present: National Board of Medical Examiners
1983 – 1994: American Board of Surgery
1986 – to present: American Board of Plastic Surgery
1989 – 1994: Added Qualifications for Surgery of the Hand
July 1985 – Dec. 1987: Lewis-Gale Clinic; Salem, VA
Staff Plastic Surgeon
- Established First Microsurgery Lab in Roanoke
- Did the first successful replant in Roanoke
1988 – Present: Aesthetic Surgery of Virginia
September 1998 – February 1999: Aesthetic Surgery of Tampa
- Established AAAAPSF accredited office OR
1959 – 1970: Columbia Grammar & Prep; New York, NY
- Received Jimmy Greenbaum Memorial award.
- Received Kohut award for Scholarship and Mannerly Qualities.
- Varsity Letters in Soccer and Swimming.
1974: Princeton University
- Majored in History and Philosophy of Science
- Senior Thesis: “The Development of Plastic Surgery as a Specialty During World War I”
- Varsity Letter in Gymnastics
1977: New York Medical College
1978: University of Miami
- General Surgical Internship
1982: University of Massachusetts
- General Surgical Residency
1984: University of Pittsburgh
- Plastic Surgery Residency
July 1984 – Dec. 1984: Akron Children’s Hospital
- Fellowship in Pediatric Plastic and Orthognathic Surgery
Jan. 1985 – June 1985: University of Alabama (Birmingham)
- Fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery.
May 18, 2005: Annual meeting of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Boca del Rio, Veracruz
- Presentation in Spanish: Is Tennison’s Triangular Flap Obsolete?
- Presentation in Spanish: Fat Redistribution in Lower Eyelid Surgery
Triathlons, marathons, Spanish, Flamenco guitar, cooking, woodworking, writing, travel.
- Completed seven marathons including Boston three times.
- Completed two half Ironman distance triathlons.
- Worked the medical tent for the Kona Ironman in 1991 and for the Great Floridian Ironman in 1994.
Contact Aesthetic Surgery of Virginia
Dr. Enrique Silberblatt is committed to providing his patients with the highest quality cosmetic surgery treatments and procedures. To find out more, request a consultation online or call us at (540) 776-1600.Back to Top